Parking on Campus
Vehicles parked in a D’Youville College parking lot must have a valid permit (hang tag) properly displayed to avoid receiving a City of Buffalo parking violation.
Parking Permit Cost (2013-2014)
- Students: $70 (fall/spring); $20 (summer)
- Faculty/staff: $70 (academic year)
- Faculty/staff Reserved Parking: $110 (academic year)
Tip: Lost, damaged or stolen hang tags can be replaced for $10.
Purchase a Permit - Students
- If you're a commuter, visit the Connections Office, located on the first floor of the Bauer Family Academic Center.
- If you're a resident of the dorms, visit the Residence Life Office on the first floor of Marguerite Hall.
Purchase a Permit - Employees
Faculty and staff can purchase parking permits online.
Designated Parking Lots
|Commuter Students||Non-restricted parking in lots: A, B, C, D, E, G and H|
|Resident Students||Student Apartment Complex: Restricted parking in lot: C-2
Marguerite Hall: Restricted parking in lot: F
|Faculty||Restricted parking in lots: C-1
Non-restricted parking in lots: A, B, C, D, E, G and H
|Staff||Non-restricted parking in lots: A, B, C, D, E, G and H|
|Reserved tag holders||Restricted parking (as assigned) in lots A and B and Santa Maria|
|Visitors||Guest parking areas are located in lot A. Obtain a visitor's parking pass from the Security desk located in the DAC lobby.|
Tip: Your parking tag functions as a “license to hunt” for a parking spot. Except for reserved parking designated hang tags, your permit does not guarantee a parking space.