Capital Project Requests
The President's Council at D'Youville reviews all requests for capital projects
A Capital Project is for work that transcends routine maintenance. The following are key tests to determine if your request requires the completion of this form:
- Will the project extend the life, change the function or structure of existing facilities? or
- Once completed will the project impact the expense budget (i.e. additional personnel) and/or revenues (i.e. enrollment increase)? or
- The project represents an expenditure not normally associated with the maintenance & repair of the facility (i.e. painting, blinds, carpeting or
- Will this capital funding request change the nature or scope of your program by way of investment in technological equipment? or
- Does this request address a Health, Safety or ADA Access deficiency?
Faculty and staff who would like to request a capital project for consideration must submit annual capital project request form.
- Though the form can be completed and submitted for consideration at any time of the year, if the project is approved it will then be added to the list of Capital Project Requests being considered for approval by the President's Council for the next fiscal year.
- The President's Council reviews capital project requests in the fourth quarter of the year.
(716) 829-7677 / 24 Hour Hotline
Office location: KAB LL9
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
DYC employees may request new space or a change in how space is allocated.
Park your car in our ample parking lots on campus. They're well-lit and secure.
The mailroom receives, distributes, and sends out the U.S. Mail for the college as well as items from other carriers and internal campus mail.
View a campus map and detailed information about our 21-acre campus.