Back To Top

Register a Complaint

Students walking along Fargo circle

Use the form below to register a complaint.

This form is for students to report unresolved issues about an online course, professional practicum, internship or fieldwork assignment , or any other problems. Whenever possible, you are urged to use the Get Answers page and contact the correct department directly. If you don't know which department to notify about your complaint, you may use this form instead.

Fill out my online form.

File a Complaint

Find answers to your questions and contact information to file a complaint.

Get Answers