Our convenient locations include the new Innovation Center on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
Center for Professional Studies
Offering continuing education programs for adult learners in all stages of their careers.
Working professionals require ongoing education in order to advance in their field, enhance their knowledge and skills, or meet standards mandated by state licensing authorities.
D'Youville College's new Center for Professional Studies offers high-quality professional training programs in a variety of disciplines, taught by expert practitioners.
Our programs include:
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certified courses
- Noncredit professional training courses
- Customized group training for organizations
To meet the needs of busy working professionals, our programs offer evening and weekend courses taught at convenient locations in Buffalo and Western New York.
- Take classes in our state-of-the-art classrooms, equipped with the latest technology.
- Benefit from D'Youville's reputation for high-quality, student-centered education and strong connections with key industries.
- Stay marketable in today's competitive economy with the most up-to-date program content available anywhere.
- Earn official Continuing Education Units (CEU) for coursework where applicable.
View upcoming courses and register online.
Our convenient locations include the new Innovation Center on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. Read more
Our courses and programs build on D'Youville's long tradition of educational excellence and strong faculty strengths.
Want to learn more? Sign up to get the latest details and information about new courses and programs.