STACI is a web application that allows you to register for classes, see your course schedule, grades and much more.
Access Academic Information:
- Register for classes (during online registration periods)
- Course schedule (time/dates, professor, details)
- Registration status
- Required textbooks for your classes
- Advisor information
- Unofficial transcript
- Notices from faculty and staff
- Address and e-mail address on file
- Emergency notification system contact
Access Financial Information:
- Tuition bill and important deadlines
- Federal, state and college financial aid awards
- Loan status and history
- Meal plan
- Spartan bucks
- Book voucher balances
Need Help?If you need help logging into STACI, contact the DYC Help Desk Center.
By logging on to your DYCnet account, you indicate your acceptance of D'Youville's computer and network usage policies.
Keeping your computer secure will protect you from the hassles and inconvenience of repairing your system.
D'Youville students and employees can borrow audio and visual equipment for meetings, events, projects, and classroom presentations.
The Help Desk offers hands-on technical support for e-mail, internet and computer hardware and software (PCs and Macs).