Moodle is a distance learning web application designed for students, to access notes and readings from classes, chat with professors and work on group projects.
How STUDENTS login to Moodle
Visit http://moodle.dyc.edu and enter your username and password.
- USERNAME = Your D'Youville College Student ID # (Note: Also found on the back of your DYC student ID - please omit the first and last digits of the 8-digit number)
- PASSWORD = Last 4 digits of your SSN or SIN
After You Login
- click on your name in the TOP RIGHT corner.
- Links to your courses will be listed under the PROFILE tab.
If you do NOT see a course listed (for which you are officially registered):
- Make sure that you are officially registered for the course on STACI.
- Realize that not all courses are placed on Moodle, only those courses which are INT courses (full online) or Internet Assisted courses which your instructors have requested to be placed on Moodle.
- Your course instructor may still be updating your course on Moodle. If you are officially registered for a course and you know your course should be posted to Moodle, please check back the first day the course is scheduled to start.
View our online Moodle tutorial. If you need help logging into Moodle please contact the following support staff.Joelle Golley
firstname.lastname@example.org Brian Ballard
email@example.com Dr. John Murphy
View our online Moodle tutorial. View the tutorial .
Our state-of-the-art, spacious computer labs offer free computer access and printing services for students. Read more
Keeping your computer secure will protect you from the hassles and inconvenience of repairing your system. Read more
The Help Desk offers hands-on technical support for e-mail, internet and computer hardware and software (PCs and Macs). Read more