Submit a Help Desk request for technical support
The D'Youville College Help Desk offers hands-on technical support for email, web access, file and print sharing, web applications and computer hardware and software (PCs and Macs).
When you submit a request for support through our Help Desk Ticketing System, you enable us to carefully monitor the progress of your request every step of the way. Your request goes directly to the appropriate technical support person for action, and the Help Desk Ticketing System provides you with a tracking number and details about how your new service request will be addressed.
All requests are given direct attention and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- Help Desk requests are free of charge.
- Many technical issues can be solved by running your system auto updating features on PCs and Macs. Always try this first, before submitting a request to the Help Desk.
- E-mail set up for Android (PDF)
- E-mail set up for Blackberry (PDF)
- E-mail set up for iOS (PDF)
- E-mail set up for Mac Outlook 2011 (PDF)
- Changing Your Login Password (PDF)
- Connecting to Wi-Fi & Wired Networks
Our state-of-the-art, spacious computer labs offer free computer access and printing services for students. Read more
Keeping your computer secure will protect you from the hassles and inconvenience of repairing your system. Read more
By logging on to your DYCnet account, you indicate your acceptance of D'Youville's computer and network usage policies. Read more
D'Youville students and employees can borrow audio and visual equipment for meetings, events, projects, and classroom presentations. Read more