DYC e-mail accounts are provided automatically to all students and employees.
D'Youville College uses Outlook Web App in Microsoft Exchange our email service provider. Your address is your DYC ID email@example.com. For example, EastmJ09@dyc.edu
DYC ID or Password
- Your D'Youville ID (or DYC ID) is a personal, unique identifier assigned to every student and employee.
Learn how to activate your DYC account
Customize your DYC e-mail
- Change the layout: Use the View menu to turn on or off threaded messaging ("Group by Conversation") and to position or turn off the Reading Pane. Drag the divider line between the messages and the Reading Pane to change its size.
- Change the colors: Personalize by using the Options menu in the upper right-hand corner to Select a Theme.
- On a slow connection? Check the box "Use the light version of Outlook Web App."
- Alternate mailbox: Accessing more than one mailbox? Click your name in the upper right-hand corner, type in the name of the mailbox you want to access and click open to switch mailboxes.
Access your e-mail through your Smartphone or iPad
If you have questions about your webmail account, or need assistance with accessing and using your DYC e-mail address please contact the Help Desk Center.
- E-mail set up for Android (PDF)
- E-mail set up for Blackberry (PDF)
- E-mail set up for iOS (PDF)
- E-mail set up for Mac Outlook 2011 (PDF)
- Changing Your Login Password (PDF)
- Connecting to Wi-Fi & Wired Networks
Our state-of-the-art, spacious computer labs offer free computer access and printing services for students.
Keeping your computer secure will protect you from the hassles and inconvenience of repairing your system.
By logging on to your DYCnet account, you indicate your acceptance of D'Youville's computer and network usage policies.
The Help Desk offers free hands-on technical support for e-mail, internet and computer hardware and software (PCs and Macs).