Sequence for Completing Program Requirements
Students are expected to complete their program in the following sequence:
- Completion of coursework, including internships or practicum, concurrently with the following activities:
- Completion of the thesis/dissertation proposal, thesis/dissertation proposal presentation, IRB application, thesis/ dissertation, thesis/dissertation defense and thesis/dissertation presentation day;
- OR Completion of the project and its related activities as determined by each graduate program.
- Review and approval of the thesis/ dissertation manuscript by the office of graduate studies outside reader;
- OR Approval of the project as determined by each graduate program.
- Submission of signed Certification of Approval of All Graduate Non-Course Requirements for Graduation form to the office of graduate studies with all required documentation and receipts.
Our Fax #: 716-829-7760