Career Tools & Job Search
Use Career Tools to Stay on Track
D'Youville's Career Services Center offers a great many tools and resources for current students and alumni, to help you in your career planning and search. We also encourage you to visit the center for personalized assistance.
Purple Briefcase Career Tool
The Career Services Center hosts Purple Briefcase, an online career readiness platform, exclusively for D'Youville students, graduates and alumni.
Attend Career Events
- Annual Hiring and Networking Fair
- Etiquette Dinner
Search for a Job
- Purple Briefcase - Find postings designed specifically for D'Youville College graduates.
- StudentJobs.gov - Employment opportunities in the federal government for students
- Academic 360 - Contains positions in higher education nationwide by state
- iSciWNY - Employment opportunities in the life sciences in western New York
- CampusRN - Search thousands of hospital entry-level jobs, externships and scholarship opportunities
Special Sites for Education Majors
Many D'Youville education students find employment through these popular sites:
- Western NY School Application System- wnyric
- Monroe 2 – Orleans BOCES Employment
- Download the Job Databases for Teachers (PDF)
For more information, please contact the Career Services Center at (716) 829-7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with thousands of hospital entry-level jobs, externships and scholarship opportunities.
Students and Alumni: Find your dream job.
Explore your career interests, values and skills with our Career Assessment Tools.
Access job opportunities in the life sciences in Western New York through iSciWNY