Career Tools & Job Search
Use Career Tools to Stay on Track
D'Youville's Career Services Center offers a great many tools and resources for current students and alumni, to help you in your career planning and search. We also encourage you to visit the center for personalized assistance.
Attend Career Events
- Annual Hiring and Networking Fair
- Etiquette Dinner
Search for a Job
Career Center job postings
- Access current local and national openings
NACElink (National Association of Colleges and Employers)
- Connect with thousands of job postings and employer
- store resumes, cover letters and other documents
- apply for jobs online and view your job application history
- set up alerts that automatically notify you of new job postings
- Employment opportunities in the federal government for students
- Contains positions in higher education nationwide by state
- Employment opportunities in the life sciences in western New York
- Search thousands of hospital entry-level jobs, externships and scholarship opportunities
Special Sites for Education Majors
Many D'Youville education students find employment through these popular sites:
- Western NY School Application System- wynric
- Monroe 2 – Orleans BOCES Employment
- Download the Job Databases for Teachers (PDF)
For more information, please contact the Career Services Center at 716-829-7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with thousands of hospital entry-level jobs, externships and scholarship opportunities.
Contact us for access to major-specific resume/ cover letter templates and job search, career choice and grad school resources.
Explore your career interests, values and skills with our Career Assessment Tools.
Access job opportunities in the life sciences in Western New York through iSciWNY