D'Youville students and alumni enjoy free access to the DYC Career Services Center for job search, resume and interviewing assistance.
We help you explore career options and customize a career plan.
The Career Services Center helps students and alumni through all stages of their career planning and development. We help students explore career options and customize a career plan. We also assist alumni who are looking for other employment or are planning a career change.
We personalize services to your needs. We help you:
- Identify career interests
- Define career, internship and graduate school goals
- Locate resources to help you find an internship
- Write a resume, compelling cover letters and letters of intent for graduate school
- Research scholarship opportunities
- Develop networking skills and opportunities
- Practice interviewing
- Research employers and find job openings
- Understand transitions and coping with change
We share postings for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities with our students, graduates and alumni. Share opportunities with our DYC Community by following these simple instructions.
- Start early and improve your chances of graduating with a job offer or graduate school acceptance in hand.
- Visit our office during your freshman year. Don't wait until your junior or senior year.
- Take advantage of all of the resources and assistance we provide from day one on campus.
- First, schedule an appointment with CSC staff. We will help you begin your employer research and contact alumni in your field of interest. There are many online and reference sources here for you, too.
- For career counseling, updating job search skills and assistance locating job opportunities, please contact our office for an appointment.
- Help a current student explore career possibilities by volunteering with the DYC Alumni Association. As a volunteer, you will meet with a student who contacts you and share information about your job and career.
Contact:Career Services Center
ALT Building, Room 315-316
Phone: (716) 829-7688
Fax: (716) 829-7760
Career Services Center
Location: ALT 315/316
Students and Alumni: Find your dream job.
Explore your career interests, values and skills with our Career Assessment Tools.