D'Youville students and alumni enjoy free access to the DYC Career Services Center for job search, resume and interviewing assistance.
We help you explore career options and customize a career plan.
The Career Services Center helps students and alumni through all stages of their career planning and development. We help students explore career options and customize a career plan. We also assist alumni who are looking for other employment or are planning a career change.
We personalize services to your needs. We help you:
- Identify career interests
- Define career, internship and graduate school goals
- Locate resources to help you find an internship
- Write a resume, compelling cover letters and letters of intent for graduate school
- Research scholarship opportunities
- Develop networking skills and opportunities
- Practice interviewing
- Research employers and find job openings
- Understand transitions and coping with change
Please forward your job postings to email@example.com.
- Start early and improve your chances of graduating with a job offer or graduate school acceptance in hand.
- Visit our office during your freshman year. Don't wait until your junior or senior year.
- Take advantage of all of the resources and assistance we provide from day one on campus.
Tip: Find step-by-step advice about careers and graduate school at D'Youville's Career Connection. Major specific resume templates and cover letter samples are found here in addition to other career resources.
- First, schedule an appointment with CSC staff. We will help you begin your employer research and contact alumni in your field of interest. There are many online and reference sources here for you, too.
- For career counseling, updating job search skills and assistance locating job opportunities, please contact our office for an appointment.
- Search for job openings through the online Alumni Community Career Center.
- Help a current student explore career possibilities by joining the Alumni Networking Program. As a volunteer, you will meet with a student who contacts you and share information about your job and career.
Please stop in or call (716) 829-7688 to schedule an appointment or tour our office.
Important Information Regarding Reference Files
Beginning August 1, 2012, the CSC will no longer open any new reference files for students and/or alumni. By August 31, 2013, the CSC will no longer provide services pertaining to letters of recommendation and/or references. Please contact DYC Career Services for more information.
Contact:Career Services Center
ALT Building, Room 315-316
Phone: (716) 829-7688
Fax: (716) 829-7760
Search the online NACElink database to find jobs, internship opportunities and volunteer positions in your field.
Connect with thousands of hospital entry-level jobs, externships and scholarship opportunities.
Access job opportunities in the life sciences in Western New York through iSciWNY
Contact us for access to major-specific resume/ cover letter templates and job search, career choice and grad school resources.
Explore your career interests, values and skills with our Career Assessment Tools.