The D'Youville College Health Center is staffed by a full-time physician assistant. We provide information, health counseling, emergency treatment, tuberculosis screening, immunizations, health insurance information and printed materials. We're located on the first floor of Marguerite Hall.
A complete pre-entrance physical examination, which includes the New York state immunization requirement, is required of all students.
Student Health Insurance
D'Youville College strongly recommends that all full- and part-time students have medical insurance. Students in allied health majors are required to hold medical insurance. Contact the health center if you have additional questions.
Learn about the Affordable Care Act, also known as "Obamacare"
Apply Online: www.healthcare.gov
D’Youville College mandates that all international students must carry health insurance coverage through HTH worldwide insurance. International students will be billed directly by the college for this insurance and enrollment will be managed through the health center.
Forms and Documents
Forms and documents are provided in PDF format. Download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Left-click to view in your browser, right-click to download.
- Student Health Form (PDF) - This Health and Immunization Report must be completed by your physician and submitted to the Health Center prior to registration.
- Meningitis Vaccination Form (PDF) - This form must be completed and submitted to the Health Center prior to registration.
- Accident Report (PDF) - Use this form to report an accident or illness for a student, employee or visitor of D'Youville.
- HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices for Personal Health Information (PDF) - This document describes policies set forth by the college's medical insurer under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Clinical Rotation Physical Form (PDF)
- Health Records Release Form (PDF)
HTH Student International Insurance
1 (888) 350-2002
Sick visits should be scheduled by appointment. Please call (716) 829-8777 to make an appointment or sign up for an appointment at the Health Center. If seeing the physician assistant is not feasible, the following locations can be used for emergency medical visits:
Amherst Health Center
1185 Sweet Home Rd
M-F Noon - 10:00 PM
Sat/Sun 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Mosher Health Center
899 Main St
M-F Noon - 10:00 PM
Sat 1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Sun 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
2497 Delaware Avenue
M-F 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat/Sun 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
2 ½ days a week
Call for appointment
ECMC University Occupational Travel Clinic
462 Grider – Room 126
Buffalo, NY 14216
FEE - $120.00 plus $40.00 Clinic fee
Helps college women be savvy health consumers.
Operated by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), this site provides helpful information on a variety of health topics.