Helpful Online Resources for Students
- Campus Blues is for college and university students looking for more information about ways to handle and approach the stresses and issues of college life.
- Screening for Mental Health's mission is to provide innovative mental health and substance abuse resources, linking those in need to quality treatment options.
- ULifeline is an anonymous, confidential, online resource center, where you can be comfortable searching for the information you need regarding emotional health.
- Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- Alcohol and Drug Information provided by Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- What a Difference a Friend Makes is a campaign for mental health recovery that encourages young adults to support a friend living with mental illness in the recovery process.
- Survivors of Suicide web site is to help those who have lost a loved one to suicide resolve their grief and pain in their own personal way.
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
Personal Counseling Center
Campus location: Marguerite Hall, 1st FL
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Evening Hours by Appointment
Phone: (716) 829-7819
Kim Zittel, LMHC, NCC
Director, Personal Counseling Center
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
National Certified Counselor
Erin M. Moss, MA, LMHC-P
Mental Health Counselor
Isabel Molina, APRN BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Our campus ministers are available for spiritual counseling and support
The D'Youville College Health Center provides information, health counseling, and emergency treatment.
If you know a student who seems to be in trouble or may potentially harm themselves, report it to the Students of Concern Committee.
D'Youville's Disability Services Office can find you the resources you need for academic success.