Personal Counseling Center Staff Mental Health Emergencies
- For mental health emergencies contact Crisis Services at (716) 834-3131, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence 24 Hour Hotline 1-800-942-6906
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
- Intervention Now 24hr toll-free number 1-855-943-5766
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)
For life threatening emergencies, dial 911
Personal Counseling Center
Campus location: Marguerite Hall, 1st FL
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Evening Hours by Appointment
Phone: (716) 829-7819
Kim Zittel, LMHC, NCC
Director, Personal Counseling Center
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
National Certified Counselor
Erin M. Moss, MA, LMHC-P
Mental Health Counselor
Isabel Molina, APRN BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Our campus ministers are available for spiritual counseling and support
The D'Youville College Health Center provides information, health counseling, and emergency treatment.
If you know a student who seems to be in trouble or may potentially harm themselves, report it to the Students of Concern Committee.
D'Youville's Disability Services Office can find you the resources you need for academic success.