D'Youville College offers residence in Marguerite Hall and the Apartment Complex on a part-time basis (1-3 nights a week) when spaces are available. Availability is determined after all full-time residents and returning part-time residents have been assigned space in the building.
Preference in both halls will be given according to the number of nights a student will be staying (Someone needing 2 nights will have preference over someone needing only 1 night).
- All part-time residents share a room with either a full-time resident or another part-time resident.
- A meal plan is not included but part-time residents can purchase plans or pay on a meal-by-meal basis.
- Part-time residents can leave their items in the room from week to week.
- All part-time residents will live with 3 other apartment mates.
- A meal plan is not included but part time residents can purchase plans or pay on a meal-by-meal basis.
- All apartments are fully furnished.
- Students must provide their personal items and can leave these in the apartment week to week.
Resident Assistants and Security
A Resident Assistant (RA) is available on each floor in both Marguerite Hall the Apartment Complex. The RA is a student staff member who lives on and supervises the floor. The RA is responsible for programming activities, enforcing rules, distributing information, and maintaining a positive living environment. Resident Assistants are available to answer questions, listen to your concerns, and to assist with your adjustment to D'Youville College.
A security guard staffs the front lobby of each residence hall 24 hours a day. Residents must present a college ID to enter the building. Visitors must sign-in and be escorted to their destination.
Current Availability: Summer 2013 (Apartments), Fall 2013 (Marguerite Hall)
If you are interested in living on campus you'll need to complete the reservation form. Part-time residents will be assigned to available spaces no later than the end of the Add/Drop period (the first two weeks of a Fall or Spring semester). Upon receipt of your reservation form, further information will be provided regarding room assignments.
Availability: Summer 2013 (Apartments), Fall 2013 (Marguerite Hall)
Marguerite Hall is a 12-story building with breathtaking views of the Buffalo waterfront, downtown and Canada.
Our apartment style residence offers the privacy and independence of off-campus living with the convenience and benefits of on-campus life.
At D'Youville, you'll eat healthy great-tasting food, and enjoy a flexible meal plan.
Get step-by-step instructions to gain wireless internet access in the dorms or on campus.