D'Youville students commute to campus from locations all over Western New York and Ontario, Canada. Thanks to the Peace Bridge and the interstate highway just minutes away, it's an easy and convenient commute.
- Park your car in our ample parking lots on campus. It's inexpensive to buy a yearly parking pass and our lots are well-lit and frequently patrolled by campus security.
- Visit our commuter lounge centrally located in the Spot Café in the ALT building. You'll find couches for lounging and studying, tables for meeting with study groups and microwaves for reheating food here.
- Free lockers on campus provide a convenient way to store books and gear.
- State-of-the-art, spacious computer labs offer free computer access and printing services for all students.
- Our beautiful and historic library is a great place to study, borrow books from our collection and to research topics for your class papers.
- If you want to stay on campus just 1 to 3 nights a week, D'Youville offers flexible part-time housing.
Interested in ride-sharing? Contact the Connections Office in the Bauer Family Center (BFC) to learn more.
Park your car in our ample parking lots on campus. They're well-lit and secure.
View a campus map and detailed information about our 21-acre campus.
Our state-of-the-art, spacious computer labs offer free computer access and printing services for students.
We offer part-time housing for those students who only want to stay on campus for only few nights a week (1-3 nights).