Life on Campus
Whether you are hanging out with your friends or need a quiet place to study, the D'Youville campus offers lounges, cafes, study spaces and plenty of outdoor green space to read, relax and play.
Take advantage of all that D'Youville campus life has to offer:
- Cheer on our 15 NCAA Division III sports teams.
- Get involved in campus clubs
- Take a yoga class, lift weights or swim in the pool at our campus gym
- Enjoy conveniently located dining locations across campus
- Get inspired to study at our beautiful and historic Montante Library.
You'll always feel safe on the D'Youville campus. Our full-service campus security department provides a round-the-clock secure environment for students.
At D'Youville, you'll eat healthy great-tasting food, and enjoy a flexible meal plan. Read more
When you aren't hitting the books, they are so many ways to get involved at D'Youville, including campus clubs. Read more
D'Youville's NCAA sports include 15 men's and women's Division III teams competing in the Alleghany Mountain Collegiate Conference. Read more
Commuters feel right at home at DYC because our campus offers quiet study spots, cafes, and many activities. Read more