Saturday, May 16, 2015
Graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate the accomplishments of undergraduate and graduate students!
D'Youville holds one formal commencement ceremony (degree conferral) annually, which includes students receiving bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
2014-2015 Academic Year
The commencement ceremony for the 2014-2015 academic year will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2015, at 9 a.m. at Kleinhans Music Hall. Tickets are required due to limited seating.
Those eligible to participate in the commencement are:
- December 2014 graduates
- May 2015 graduates
- August 2015 graduates
Please note that certificate-only students are not eligible.
We look forward to welcoming families and friends of D'Youville graduates to join in graduation festivities.
- Are you preparing to graduate from your academic program? You'll need to apply to graduate two semesters prior to your expected graduation date.
- View information about graduation events, including Graduate Lunch, Interfaith Hooding Service and Commencement.
- Look here for the schedule of commencement activities, requirements and due dates.
- View information on attire, including caps, gowns and hoods.
- See directions and maps to Kleinhan's Music Hall (Commencement venue), campus, view hotels, and learn more about the Buffalo-Niagara region.
Dr. L. Nelson Hopkins will be the speaker for D'Youville College's May 2015 commencement ceremony. Learn more