Saturday, May 18, 2013
Graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate the accomplishments of undergraduate and graduate students!
D'Youville holds one formal commencement ceremony (degree conferral) annually, which includes students receiving bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
2012-2013 Academic Year
The commencement ceremony for the 2012-2013 academic year will take place on Saturday, May 18, 2013, at 9 a.m. at Kleinhans Music Hall. Tickets are required due to limited seating.
Those eligible to participate in the commencement are:
- December 2012 graduates
- May 2013 graduates
- August 2013 graduates
Please note that certificate-only students are not eligible.
We look forward to welcoming families and friends of D'Youville graduates to join in graduation festivities.
- Are you preparing to graduate from your academic program? You'll need to apply to graduate two semesters prior to your expected graduation date.
- View information about graduation events, including Graduate Brunch, Interfaith Hooding Service and Commencement.
- Look here for the schedule of commencement activities, requirements and due dates.
- View information on attire, including caps, gowns and hoods.
- See directions and maps to Kleinhan's Music Hall (Commencement venue), campus, view hotels, and learn more about the Buffalo-Niagara region.
Robert (Butch) Murphy
Vice President, Student Affairs
Assistant to VP
Campus location: College Center 118/119
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Phone: (716) 829-8100
You are required to have academic attire to participate in both the Interfaith Hooding Service and Commencement.
Get information about the Graduate Brunch, Interfaith Hooding Service and undergraduate and graduate Commencement.
Look here for the schedule of commencement activities, requirements and due dates.
See a campus map, get directions to campus.