Saturday, May 16, 2015
Graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate the accomplishments of undergraduate and graduate students!
D'Youville holds one formal commencement ceremony (degree conferral) annually, which includes students receiving bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
2014-2015 Academic Year
The commencement ceremony for the 2014-2015 academic year will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2015, at 9 a.m. at Kleinhans Music Hall. Tickets are required due to limited seating.
Those eligible to participate in the commencement are:
- December 2014 graduates
- May 2015 graduates
- August 2015 graduates
Please note that certificate-only students are not eligible.
We look forward to welcoming families and friends of D'Youville graduates to join in graduation festivities.
- Are you preparing to graduate from your academic program? You'll need to apply to graduate two semesters prior to your expected graduation date.
- View information about graduation events, including Graduate Lunch, Interfaith Hooding Service and Commencement.
- Look here for the schedule of commencement activities, requirements and due dates.
- View information on attire, including caps, gowns and hoods.
- See directions and maps to Kleinhan's Music Hall (Commencement venue), campus, view hotels, and learn more about the Buffalo-Niagara region.
Dr. L. Nelson Hopkins will be the speaker for D'Youville College's May 2015 commencement ceremony. Learn more
Contact Student Affairs
Order the cap, gown and hood that is required for the Interfaith Hooding Service and Commencement from the College Bookstore.
Get information about undergraduate and graduate commencement festivities, academic attire and deadlines.
Look here for the schedule of commencement activities, requirements and due dates.
Directions to get to Kleinhan's Music Hall (Commencement Venue).