If you have an issue you would like to discuss, or need some guidance with resolving a problem contact us.
Call Butch Murphy, VP for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at (716) 829-8100 or drop us an email at email@example.comThe following offices assist students with meeting academic and personal needs:
- Academic Advisement Center (undergraduate students)
- ACCESS Program (academic support for new students)
- Division III Athletic Program
- Campus Ministry (religious activities and community service)
- Career Services Center (career preparation)
- Computing Network Services (student computer support)
- Connections (student services, mentoring and freshmen experience)
- Counseling Center (personal counseling services)
- Disability Services (services for students with disabilities)
- Financial Aid Office
- Food Services (assistance for students with specific dietetic needs)
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (federally-funded recruitment, outreach and academic support program)
- Health Center (health services and health insurance)
- Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- International Student Office (services for international students)
- Learning Center (academic support, testing and tutoring)
- Montante Family Library
- Multicultural Affairs Office (cultural programs and services)
- Orientation (for new students)
- Parent Association (for parents and guardians of admitted students)
- Registrar's Office (registration and transcript evaluation)
- Residence Life (student housing)
- Retention Services (assistance for students having difficulties)
- Student Finances (assistance with student accounts)
- Study Abroad
- Student Activities Office
- Teacher Certification
- Upward Bound Program (federally-funded, college prep program for high school students)
- Veteran Affairs Office
The Connections Office is your information and resource center. This is where you get your student ID card, parking pass, and much more.
As a college student, you have the right to vote where you go to college or in the town where you grew up.
The Learning Center helps you adjust to a college work load and meet your academic goals through tutoring, skills development and workshops.
The Personal Counseling Center offers a place and time for students to talk about any issues, difficulties or concerns they are experiencing in their personal life.
D'Youville students and alumni enjoy free access to the Career Services Center for job search, resume and interviewing assistance.