If you are experiencing a mental health emergency and need someone to talk to immediately, please call one of the following numbers:
Erie County Crisis Services: 716-834-3131
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
You may also connect to Saints Care via the TimelyMD app and you will be linked with
a counselor within 3-10 minutes of requesting someone to speak with. If you are not yet 18 years of age, the best option will be for you to call one of
the numbers listed above to connect with someone over the phone for mental health
support. Although the counselors in The Wellness Lodge are not available 24/7, please
utilize these options until we are able to connect with you the next business day.
Please know you’re not alone and we’re here to help you with any life stressors you may be experiencing. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond to you within the next business day.
D'Youville's on-site counseling center is located on the 3rd floor of the Koessler Administration Building (KAB). The on-site counseling center is located within the Wellness Lodge, and all services are available to students as needed. If you are unable to utilize SaintsCare, need an in-person appointment, or would like an evaluation to discuss the best option for you please complete this form.
- For mental health emergencies during regular business hours please contact D’Youville Campus Safety at (716) 829-7777
- For mental health emergencies after-hours or on weekends please contact D’Youville Campus Safety at (716) 829-7777 if you are on campus or Erie County Crisis Services at (716) 834-3131
Please read our Statement of Understanding as it contains important information about our clinical services and policies.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor 24/7
- NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence 24 Hour Hotline 1-800-942-6906
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)
- For life threatening emergencies, dial 911