A Message to Students, Faculty and Staff:
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Solutions Team wants you to know that we are committed to the continuance of service for students, faculty and staff as we enter these uncharted waters together. We have transitioned the entirety of our day-to-day operations to a remote environment, and remain confident in our ability to meet the full scope of your needs during this unexpected and unprecedented time. We want you to know that we are here to help you with any and all questions and requests.
- We ask that you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the most efficient response to your question or request. The Solutions Center is currently operating with limited personnel in the office, and email will be the fastest way for us to meet your service need.
- If you are contacting our office requesting an official transcript, please visit the National Student Clearinghouse at studentclearinghouse.org. If you are requesting an official transcript, and you last attended D’Youville in 2007 or prior, please email email@example.com for further directions.
- If you need to reach a financial aid counselor, please email them directly. For students with last name A-K, please email Stephanie Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org. For students with last name L-Z, please email Gene Pohancsek at email@example.com. For students in the HEOP program, please email Barb Suriani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For up to the minute information on your student account, please log into the student account center at dyc.afford.com.
- If you do need to call and leave a message, please include your full name, email address and phone number and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Please know that supporting students, faculty and staff throughout this tremendously difficult time remains our top priority. We understand that the implications of this ongoing situation will be far-reaching, and we are working diligently to ensure uninterrupted service to the college community throughout. Please stay safe and take care of one other.
The Solutions Team