Get a COVID-19 RT-PCR Test, Antigen Test, or an Antibody Test
VITAL PHARMACY at D'Youville's Health Professions HUB is offering three COVID-19 testing options meet the needs of patients. No insurance or prescription is necessary, but individuals should register for a particular test and time.
Visit https://www.vitalpharmacyrx.com/ or click the booking link at the bottom of the page to register.
If you would like to coordinate on-site testing with D'Youville and are a business or charter school, please contact email@example.com
- Schedule: Monday – Friday. Saturday testing available on select weekends, please call for staffing and hours.
- Walk-in Testing: Available when noted on registration booking or indicated by staff.
- Tests Offered:
- 15 Minute Antigen Test uses a minimally-invasive nasal swab, with results available in as little as 15-30 minutes. It is intended for individuals suspected of COVID-19 within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
- 30 Minute COVID RT-PCR Test is considered the most accurate test for detecting a COVID-19 infection. It is best for individuals who tested negative on a rapid test but are still displaying symptoms, and for people who are traveling internationally, including to Canada.
- Antibody Test detects antibodies developed in response to the virus after infection or vaccination. The antibody test is best for individuals who think they were previously infected or are looking for an indication of a level of immunity after vaccination.
- Location: Vital Pharmacy in the Health Professions Hub, 301 Connecticut St.
- Phone Number: 716-923-4603
- Rapid Antigen Test: $39
- COVID RT-PCR Test: $125 (24-48-hour results)
- Antibody Test: $40
- Information: Photo ID & mask required; No insurance or prescription necessary.
- Results: Will be sent by email, unless NAVICA is utilized.