Connections is your headquarters for college information.
Connections serves as a resource and referral office for the entire college community. The primary function of Connections is to alleviate the confusion and time spent going from office to office to secure forms and obtain basic information. The concept of "one stop shopping" benefits everyone.
Connections has any and all information that you'll need. And if there are forms that are needed and that are not readily available, we'll have them to you within 24 hours.
- Advisement and registration materials
- Advisor listings
- College ID cards (replacements are $20 for commuters and $30
- College calendar / resource guides
- Forms for financial aid, health, library. If you need a form and it's not readily available, Connections will have them to you within 24 hours. You can also return required forms for any office to Connections after regular business hours and we'll deliver them to the correct location the next day.
- Information on all academic programs and steps to graduate
- Schedules and class print outs
Connections is now accepting applications for induction into PINNACLE. PINNACLE is
a national honorary organization for adult students. If you are a full-time undergraduate
student, over the age of 25, with at least a 3.00 GPA, you are eligible to apply by
downloading the application and then emailing it to email@example.com or by mailing it to:
CONNECTIONS (ALT 317)
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 17, 2017.
New Student Orientation
Connections provides outreach to all incoming students. We host orientations for incoming freshmen, transfers, graduate students and their families. More information can be found on the New Student Orientation page.
D'Youville Freshman Experience (DFX)
Our office also organizes and sponsors the D'Youville Freshmen Experience, which includes the orientation experience, FOCUS seminars and the Mentor program. More information can be found on the D'Youville Freshman Experience page.