Celebrate a new semester, rock out on the West Side, and join us for D’Youville’s Fall 2018 Rock’n Redfest on September 21 at Dobson Field.
Introducing the Fall 2018 Rock'n Redfest
D'Youville College and the D'Youville Student Government Association are proud to announce the Fall 2018 Rock'n Redfest. Join fellow students, members of the D'Youville family, and Buffalo music fans at this unique, outdoor concert at Dobson Field on Friday, September 21.
Date: September 21, 2018
Time: Doors Open at 6 PM
Location: Dobson Field
Full Details Coming Soon.
What you can bring:
- Clear plastic sealed (unopened) bottled water
- A blanket if you want to sit down
- Small string-backpack are allowed - if you need to carry something (all bags will be subject to search)
- A sweater if it’s cold. If it’s not, just put it in your string-backpack
- Money if you want food, beer, wine, or merchandise
- A want to cheer and clap – dance moves are optional (encouraged)
- D’Youville spirit — wear your D’Youville gear if you have it and show your campus pride!
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Animals (except Service Animals)
- Weapons of any kind or fireworks
- Liquids other than plastic sealed (unopened) bottled water
- Backpacks, large bags, or coolers (you will not be allowed in and we cannot hold it)
- Professional cameras, video or audio equipment
- Food or outside product
- Folding/Bag chairs or any other types of chairs
Security will be searching items brought in and can confiscate anything they deem suspicious.
While we want everyone to enjoy Rock’n Redfest, be responsible. Your body is a temple, treat it wisely and if you drink, don’t drink and drive. People of drinking age will be marked as such to be able to enter the beer and wine area. All alcohol must be consumed inside the beer and wine area. No alcohol is allowed outside the designated area.
Those wishing to get a Lyft, Uber, or taxi can be picked up at the circle on Porter at the Peace Bridge/Route 190 entrance.
In the event of inclement weather, please stay tuned to D’Youville’s official social media channels and the Redfest website for updates. While we of Western New York are hearty folk, in the event the musicians can’t play we’ll make any announcement such as a cancellation ASAP through the channels listed above.
Trash & Recycling
Please dispose of trash and recycling into the proper receptacles available at and around the venue. Thanks for keeping our campus and our city clean.
Parking & Security
Free parking will be available on D’Youville Campus in Lot C and D for the event. Limited parking may be available at Front Park near Dobson Field. Look for signage.
Parking on side streets around Dobson Field where the law permits is an option but be courteous, do not block driveways or create a nuisance. Do NOT park in local business’ lots unaffiliated with D’Youville’s Redfest. Unauthorized parking violators will be towed at their own, not D’Youville’s, expense.
There will be a strong security presence by both U.S. Security Associates and the Buffalo Police Department to ensure the safety of concertgoers and to reduce risk. Security has the ability to search bags and escort unruly attendees out of the concert venue.
D’Youville will have a medical and hospitality area located near the entrance and just outside the venue. If you or someone you know or if you see someone having a medical issue, alert security immediately or D’Youville personnel and/or get them to the medical area as soon as possible.