Watch the 2019 D'Youville December commencement ceremony and join us as we celebrate the achievements and success of our students.
Having trouble? First, double-check that your computer, smartphone or tablet meets
the requirements listed below. Next, empty your browser cache and restart your device. If you're still not able to view the webcast, try using
a different browser. If a second browser doesn't work, please contact technical support
using the contact info below.
If you're not in the US and viewing is blocked, try using a VPN service.
Minimum Viewer System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 8 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, Safari 3.0 or above, or Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, Macintosh OS X 10.4 or above, or Linux.
- Broadband Internet connection with 1.5 Mbps downstream bandwidth (for best experience)
- Apple iOS version 6.0 or higher
- Google Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher
- Broadband Internet connection with 768 Kbps downstream bandwidth (for best experience)
For the best possible viewing experience, we recommend updating your operating system, Internet browser, and Adobe Flash Player (desktop only) to the most current version available. You can test your bandwidth by visiting http://www.speedtest.net and clicking on "begin test."
- Phone: 716-261-4700
- Email: email@example.com