Learn how the Business and Health Administration programs at D'Youville lead graduates to success in advanced careers.
Business and Health Administration
This session is designed for anyone interested in earning a degree in one of our various business programs or for healthcare professionals looking to advance their degree in the business of health care (health services administration). Program offerings covered in this session will include:
- Business Administration (MBA): Complete your MBA in 19 months while attending classes one day a week (Saturdays) or our online MBA program.
- International Business: Master's of Science degree with evening classes to accommodate the busy working adult.
- Health Services Administration: Master's of Science degree for those interested in the business side of health care with evening classes to accommodate the working health care professional. Advanced Certificates also available in Clinical Research Associate, Health Services Administration, or Long-Term Care Administration.
- Health Administration: EdD Doctoral degree for those currently working in health care looking to advance their career in administration with evening classes to accommodate the working health care professional.
Upcoming Business & Business of Healthcare Information Session
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Location: D'Youville Academic Center (DAC)
Call us at 716-829-8400.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-8400.