Scheduling a visit is easy!
The office of Undergraduate Admissions is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, and on select Saturdays and school holidays throughout the year.
We offer appointments to suit all schedules, including day and evening visits. Prospective undergraduates can also attend admissions presentations on select Saturdays or school holidays.
We look forward to making the most of your visit to D'Youville.
If you'd like to arrange an individual visit, we'd be happy to customize an agenda that fits your schedule.
Individual visits can include:
- Interviewing with your admissions counselor
- Consulting with our financial aid department
- Touring our campus and facilities
Student-led tours of campus are available 2 times a day throughout the week. Schedule your visit by calling (716) 829-7600.
Weekend and holiday visits are an ideal first visit for prospective students, both transfers and traditional freshmen beginning their college search.
- The Admissions Office is open on select Saturdays and school holidays to allow prospective students the opportunity to visit campus without missing class time.
- The visit will include a small group presentation divided between transfer and freshmen students covering a variety of topics such as the application process, admission deadlines, required documents, program curriculums, transfer of credits, scholarships and general information about D'Youville, including time for Q&A.
- Select coaches from the Athletic Department will be on hand to meet with prospective athletes.
- A student-led campus tour concludes your visit.
Presentations begin at 10:00 AM & 12:00 PM on:
- Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King Day
- Saturday, February 13
- Monday, February 15 - President's Day
- Saturday, March 12
- Saturday, April 16
Register for this event today or by calling (716)829-7600!
For individuals who require special accommodations or for information on accessible entrances and pathways, please contact the office of admissions at (800) 777-3921 or (716) 829-7600.