PA Information Session
Next Session Date: TBA
This event is open to both freshmen and transfer students and will cover the essentials of the physician assistant (PA) application process, including the direct patient care requirement, essay, references, and interviews. Staff and students from the Physician Assistant Department will be on hand to address questions and curriculum highlights. You will also have the opportunity to learn about life at D’Youville through a campus tour and presentation from the admissions staff.
The agenda for the event will be as follows:
- 5:00 PM Optional campus tour
- 6:00 PM Registration and light refreshments
- 6:15 PM Curriculum overview by Physician Assistant staff
- 6:30 PM Application / interview process
- 7:30 PM Q&A with current Physician Assistant students
Register online or by calling (716) 829-7600.
For individuals who require special accommodations or for information on accessible entrances and pathways, please contact the office of admissions at (800) 777-3921 or (716) 829-7600.