Admitted Student Days
Events for incoming D'Youville students
Red Carpet Visits
Have you been accepted to D'Youville and are you looking for information to help decide which college is the right for fit? For a more customized and in-depth campus visit experience, sign up for D'Youville's Red Carpet Visits. Red Carpet Visits run at various times throughout the semester. Visits will run approximately 3 hours in length.
A Red Carpet Visit can be customized to include:
- Interviewing with your admissions counselor
- Meeting faculty from your prospective major
- Consulting with our financial aid department
- Meeting current students
- Touring our campus and facilities
Fall Faculty Availability:
- Business: Tuesdays 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Chiropractic: TBA
- Dietetics: Fridays 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Education: TBA
- Exercise & Sports Studies: By appointment
- Health Services Management: Tuesdays 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Liberal Arts & Psychology: Wednesdays 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM
- Math & Natural Sciences: TBA
- Nursing: By appointment
- Occupational Therapy: Mondays 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pharmacy: Wednesday afternoons
- Physician Assistant: By appointment
- Physical Therapy: Mondays 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Wednesdays & Thursdays 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Red Carpet Visit.
*activities subject to faculty and department availability
Senior Day Overnights
Senior Days are a two-day visit opportunity intended for admitted students to come and experience life as a D'Youville student.
At this event, held in the spring and fall, you can experience college life by spending the night on campus, sitting in on an academic lecture and shadowing a current student.
There is a separate activity for parents during Senior Days. After dropping off your student, parents are invited to stay for a light dinner, an informal panel discussion and Q&A session with college personnel.
Senior Day event dates:
- Wednesday- Thursday, February 19 - 20, 2014
- Wednesday- Thursday, March 12 - 13, 2014
Register online or by calling (716) 829-7600.
Admitted Student Days
Admitted student days are held throughout the spring semester and provide an in-depth exploration into your academic program. Activities for Admitted Student Days vary depending on program.
Early Assurance Pharmacy Day: Enjoy breakfast & lunch with current Pharmacy students and our renowned faculty, take an insider tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, participate in an actual lab, and sit in on an upper level Pharmacy lecture. This event is limited to students accepted through the Early Assurance program.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Registration for this event is limited to Early Assurance Pharmacy students. Call (716) 829-7600 for more information.
Accepted Nursing Student Day: Enjoy breakfast & lunch with current Nursing students and our renowned faculty, take an insider tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, participate in an actual lab, and sit in on a Nursing lecture. This event is limited to students accepted to the Nursing program.
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Registration for this event is limited to Accepted Nursing students. Call (716) 829-7600 for more information.
"I completed an internship with the D'Youville athletic department, as well as with the basketball team as an assistant coach."
Read his story
See a campus map, get directions to campus.
Our beautiful campus offers plenty of green space and a dynamic urban setting.
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.