When you apply to D'Youville you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship based on academic achievement.
Each year, hundreds of students attending other post-secondary institutions decide to transfer to D'Youville College. We accept transfer students in both the fall and spring semester.
Schedule a visit to find out whether D'Youville is the right fit for you.
We make the admission process as stress-free as possible by:
- helping you identify the right academic track
- advising you about degree requirements
- assisting with credit transfer information
- estimating your expected graduation date
Find out how many credits will transfer to D'Youville College by using our Course Equivalency Database.
Explore the dynamic academics and career-building opportunities that await you here. Then, submit your application!
- When you apply, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship. These scholarships are based on academic achievement and are generally renewable. Another great reason to choose D'Youville!
- You will be notified by the Admissions Office if you have been selected. Remember to investigate all other types of financial aid through the Financial Aid Office.
- The FAFSA application form is online. The D'Youville College code is 002712.