Are you interested in a major that requires a license? Our programs meet or exceed the requirements you'll need to take the licensing exam in Canada.
Welcoming Our Northern Neighbors
D'Youville has a special relationship with Canadian students. Many of our undergraduate and graduate programs were developed specifically with you in mind.
Are you interested in a major that requires a license, such as Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Education or Dietitian? Our programs meet or exceed the requirements you need to take the licensing examination in Canada.
Thousands of Ontario teachers have graduated from our Canadian Teacher Certification program. Explore all of the possibilities that await you at D'Youville!
- Canadian students receive a 20% net tuition discount. Undergraduate applicants are automatically reviewed for merit scholarships upon acceptance.
- Canadian students who successfully complete D'Youville's education program are eligible to apply to the Ontario College of Teachers for certification.
- Upon acceptance, graduate students in eligible programs are automatically reviewed for a limited number of merit scholarships.
- Canadian registered nurses enrolling in our Nursing RN to BSN program can receive a 50% net tuition discount.
- Look into additional assistance through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and Global Education Management.
D'Youville has a rolling admissions policy in most programs. The earlier you apply, the sooner you'll hear back from us.
- Submit the appropriate application.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (for scholarship consideration).
- Send recommendations (if required for your program).
- If you're currently attending a Canadian college, check to see whether D'Youville has an admissions agreement with your school.
- While ACT or SAT scores are not required for admission purposes, you must have them on file with the admissions office to be eligible for undergraduate Merit Scholarships.
- We have many different types of application forms; be sure to check the application and admissions requirements page to link to the appropriate form for your intended program.