Application Process International Students
Applying to D'Youville is Easy and Free.
Start by reviewing the application check list, which outlines the materials you'll need to submit in addition to completing the online application.
Complete the Online Application.
- First create a log-in and password. If you can't complete the application in one sitting, that's okay. You can access the form as often as you like.
- You can download, complete, and mail in a paper application.
- If you have any questions about the application process, contact the International Admissions Office.
Tip: Keep your username and password in an easy-to-find location.
Admissions decisions are reached on a rolling basis. You'll receive your decision once all documents have been received, reviewed and evaluated. Once accepted, you'll receive a signed letter of acceptance as part of the D'Youville College enrollment packet. The packet will contain the following requirements with all instructions:
- Directions on how to wire and transfer school fees
- Mandatory student health insurance application
- Health requirements with health forms and information.
- Athletic department information
- D'Youville College Guaranteed Tuition Plan
- Required financial forms
- Directions to D'Youville College including airport information.
Tuition Deposit and Immigration Requirements
As an international student, you must obtain a Federal Form I-20 before you make an appointment with the US Consulate or Embassy in your country. Once the admissions office receives your $500 tuition deposit, the international student financial forms and supporting financial documentation, a financial review committee will determine whether to issue the I-20. The $500 deposit is applied towards tuition. The deposit will be refunded in the event a student visa is not issued.