ADVANCE Business Management (BS)
Applying to D'Youville Is Easy
The ADVANCE Program is for students who have already completed two or more years of college with at least a 2.0 GPA and now wish to complete their bachelor's degree. The program is offered in the evening since most students are employed full-time during the day.
Start by reviewing the list of requirements in the Apply Now! section below. It outlines the materials you'll need to submit, in addition to completing the online application form. If you're not a U.S. citizen and your high school, university or college was in another country, follow the application instructions for Canadian or international students.
When Will You Hear?
D'Youville has a rolling admissions policy. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified of a decision. Decisions are typically mailed within 6 weeks of a completed application
Complete the ADVANCE Online Application
- The $25 application fee is waived for online applicants.
- First create a log-in and password. If you can't complete the application in one sitting, that's okay. You can access the form as often as you like.
- You can also download, complete, and mail in a paper application (If you send in a paper application you'll have to submit at $25 application fee, which is waived for online applications).
Tip: Keep your username and password in an easy-to-find location.
Submit Additional Materials
- Forward one official copy of your high school transcript or GED and one official academic transcript from each college you have attended. Use our convenient transcript request form.
- Optional: Forward a resume and a letter highlighting any personal factors that may have affected your previous academic performance.
Health Requirements Compliance
- New York State requires proof of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella for everyone born after 1956. Please have your physician complete the health form and return it to the Health Center as soon as possible. A completed health form must be submitted prior to registration. For more information, please contact the D'Youville Health Center.
All hard-copy documents should be mailed to:ADVANCE & MBA Admissions Office
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
Campus visits are a great way to get a feel for what DYC is all about. Schedule a meeting with an admissions counselor or attend an open house. Read more
Customize your experience with us. Request a viewbook, view your custom Web page and learn more about D'Youville. Read more
Find out how many college credits will transfer to D'Youville by using our online Course Equivalency Database. Read more