D'Youville requires that all international transcripts be formally evaluated by an independent evaluation service.
D'Youville requires that all international university and secondary school transcripts require an evaluation by an accredited transcript evaluation service. This evaluation determines the academic equivalency to U.S. educational standards. All applicants—first-time freshmen, transfer and graduate students—must submit a 'course-by-course' evaluation (or equivalent).
Canadians & International School Graduates
If you are graduating from a secondary school in the United States or Canada, or an accredited international school that grants U.S. diplomas, you are not required to have your transcripts evaluated. Please check with the International Admissions Office for details.
Approved Transcript Evaluation Agencies
If you are an international student and would like to apply to D'Youville, please have your official transcript reviewed by one of the approved agencies below.
- World Education Services
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Josef Silny and Associates
- Educational Perspectives
- Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (recommended for nursing and health-related applicants)
- Education Credential Evaluators (recommended for pharmacy and pre-pharmacy applicants)
- Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy (recommended for physical therapy graduate applicants)