Students interested it D'Youville's HEOP program should submit the following academic and economic information as soon as possible.
First Time Students
Where applicable, complete and send signed photocopies of the following documents
directly to the HEOP office:
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Signed parents' Federal 1040 or 1040A tax forms.
- Social Services verification for all recipients in the household (total yearly income information only).
- Social Security Benefits Statements for all recipients (total yearly income information only).
- Child Support Statements for all recipients (total yearly income information only).
- Unemployment and/or Pension Summary for all recipients.
- Foster care documentation, including total living expenses
- Other income-related documentation, if requested.
Once a student is cleared for academic and economic eligibility, she/he will be invited in for an interview.