The following academic and economic information should be submitted as soon as possible:
First Time Freshmen
Where applicable, complete and mail signed photocopies of the following documents directly to the HEOP office via email, fax (716) 829-7884, or mail to:
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Signed parents' Federal 1040 or 1040A tax forms.
- Social Services verification for all recipients in the household (total yearly income information only).
- Social Security Benefits Statements for all recipients (total yearly income information only).
- Child Support Statements for all recipients (total yearly income information only).
- Unemployment and/or Pension Summary for all recipients.
- Foster care documentation, including total living expenses
- Other income-related documentation, if requested.
Once a student is cleared for academic and economic eligibility, she/he will be invited in for an interview.