Graduate Degree Programs
First-Rate Academics and Faculty
D'Youville's graduate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs are recognized internationally for their excellence. Our faculty are world-class educators who have proven industry experience, preparing you exceptionally well for professions in education, business and health-related fields. Our programs emphasize ethical considerations, research and clinical experiences, and professional skill development.
- Students in our seven-year, two-degree doctor of chiropractic program get experience in a multidisciplinary clinic. They work beside physical therapists, surgeons and chiropractors, which prepares them for a variety of career environments.
- We connect master's-level international business students with internships in the U.S. offices of multinational corporations. Or they can immerse themselves in a foreign culture by working and studying abroad.
- Our physical therapy program offers quality clinical fieldwork experiences at more than 300 clinical sites. They include a hippo-therapy program, a skilled treatment intervention where students work with patients as they ride on horses.
Each of our academic programs is customized with educational opportunities to give you a competitive edge in your chosen field.
Find your future by applying to D'Youville today!
Get to Know Us
"I am destined to do something great and help a population that many people don't realize exist."
Read her story
Working closely with faculty has allowed me to build my skills as a researcher.
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.
At D'Youville, you'll find serious research opportunities in real-world settings.
Degree Program Listings
- Curriculum & Instruction (MS)
- Dietetics (BS/MS combined)
Education MS (Elementary,
Special & TESOL)
- Health Services Administration MS
- International Business MS
Master's in Business
- Nursing, MS (Community Health)
- Nursing, MS (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- Occupational Therapy MS
- Physician Assistant (BS/MS combined)