Graduate Degree Programs
First-Rate Academics and Faculty
D'Youville's graduate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs are recognized internationally for their excellence. Our faculty are world-class educators who have proven industry experience, preparing you exceptionally well for professions in education, business and health-related fields. Our programs emphasize ethical considerations, research and clinical experiences, and professional skill development.
- Students in our seven-year, two-degree doctor of chiropractic program get experience in a multidisciplinary clinic. They work beside physical therapists, surgeons and chiropractors, which prepares them for a variety of career environments.
- We connect master's-level international business students with internships in the U.S. offices of multinational corporations. Or they can immerse themselves in a foreign culture by working and studying abroad.
- Our physical therapy program offers quality clinical fieldwork experiences at more than 300 clinical sites. They include a hippo-therapy program, a skilled treatment intervention where students work with patients as they ride on horses.
Each of our academic programs is customized with educational opportunities to give you a competitive edge in your chosen field.
Find your future by applying to D'Youville today!
Get to Know Us
"I am destined to do something great and help a population that many people don't realize exist."
Read her story
Our classes taught by dynamic faculty experts who take a personal interest in your success.
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.
At D'Youville, you'll find serious research opportunities in real-world settings.
Degree Program Listings
- Curriculum & Instruction (MS)
- Dietetics (BS/MS combined)
Education MS (Elementary, Secondary,
Special & TESOL)
- Health Services Administration MS
- International Business MS
Master's in Business
- Nursing, MS (Community Health)
- Nursing, MS (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- Occupational Therapy MS
- Physician Assistant (BS/MS combined)