You'll experience American culture through frequent trips, events and other activities through D"Youville's International Student Office.
Over the last 100 years, D’Youville College has welcomed students from over 50 countries throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and South America. We value the diversity of cultures and perspectives that international students bring to our campus. And in return, our international students benefit from the expert instruction, small class sizes and personal attention a small college can provide.
Why Choose D'Youville?
- Exceptional academic programs
- Graduate merit scholarships
- Great location
- American cultural experiences
You'll experience American culture through frequent trips, events and other activities through the International Student Office (ISO). They'll also guide you through the immigration process.
In addition to excellent academics, D'Youville is known for:
- our personal attention to students
- small class sizes taught by well-qualified faculty
- plenty of opportunities for internships at regional businesses and medical hospitals.
The college is situated in the friendly city of Buffalo, in the northwestern corner of New York State, near the Canadian border. It is easily accessible – just 20 minutes from Buffalo International Airport.
Graduate Students (Master's or Doctoral Programs)
- Review the academic major you're interested in.
- Check the deadline dates for applications and other materials. Review the checklist for items you'll need to apply for admission.
- Complete the graduate application online. Be sure to review the application instructions for foreign/international students first!
Tip: Although as an international student you are not eligible for U.S. federal or state aid programs, there are scholarships for international students.
Tip: D'Youville's International Student Office will assist you with information about student visas and other important immigration matters.