Our graduate admissions counselors will guide you through the application and admissions process.
Take Your Education to the Next Level
Pursuing an advanced degree is an exciting next step in your career path. Changes in society and in the workplace demand graduate and professional education in most careers.
At D'Youville College, you:
- Are taught by dynamic faculty experts who take a personal interest in your success.
- Benefit from team-based learning and exceptional field and clinical experiences
- Can attend evening, Saturday or week-day classes, depending on your academic program.
- Have the option of living on campus in a beautiful, residential apartment complex
- Will find our cost is affordable, especially when you factor in financial aid
You will automatically be considered for a graduate merit scholarship when you apply, based on your academic achievement.
- $2,000 scholarships are available for graduate students taking at least six credits a semester.
- $1,000 for new students applying for spring entry.
After your first year, you will automatically be considered for a retention scholarship by your academic department.
Applying to D'Youville
If you're returning to the classroom after some years away, don't worry. The Graduate Admissions Office is the place to start. We will:
- Take the time to listen to your desires and concerns
- Provide information on academic programs
- Help you locate financial aid resources
- Guide you through the application and admissions process
Campus visits are a great way to get a feel for what DYC is all about.