Each of our academic programs is customized with educational opportunities to give you a competitive edge in your chosen field.
Personal Education Distinctly D'Youville
No matter what graduate program you choose, you'll benefit from our small classes and mentor relationships with professors.
The personal attention you get here is what makes all the difference. Our faculty and staff are truly invested in your education. We are invested in providing what you'll need to succeed.
Our programs emphasize ethical considerations, research and clinical experiences, and professional skill development. Each of our academic programs is customized with educational opportunities to give you a competitive edge in your chosen field.
- At D'Youville, all classes are taught by dynamic faculty experts who take a personal interest in your success.
- You'll benefit from team-based learning and exceptional field and clinical experiences
- Can attend evening, Saturday or week-day classes, depending on your academic program.
- Have the option of living on campus in a beautiful, residential apartment complex
- Nearly half of all graduate students at D'Youville receive an institutional merit scholarship or grant.