Are you interested in a major that requires a license? Our programs meet or exceed the requirements you need to take the licensing examination in Canada.
Welcoming Our Northern Neighbors
D'Youville has a special relationship with Canadian students. Many of our undergraduate and graduate programs were developed especially with you in mind.
Are you interested in a major that requires a license, such as Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Education or Occupational Therapy? Our programs meet or exceed the requirements you need to take the licensing examination in Canada.
Thousands of Ontario teachers have graduated from our Canadian Teacher Certification program. Explore all of the possibilities that await you at D'Youville!
Tip: Find detailed advice about important immigration matters at D'Youville's International Student Office .
- Canadian students receive a 20% discount on tuition.
- Canadian students who successfully complete D'Youville's education program are eligible to apply to the Ontario College of Teachers for certification.
- Upon acceptance, graduate students in eligible programs are automatically reviewed for a limited number of merit scholarships.
- Look into additional assistance through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and Global Education Management.
D'Youville has a rolling admissions policy in most graduate programs. The earlier you apply, the sooner you'll hear back from us.
- Submit the appropriate application.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Send recommendations (if required for your program).
- If you're currently attending a Canadian college, check to see whether D'Youville has an admissions agreement with your school.
- We have many different types of application forms; be sure to check the application and admissions requirements page to link to the appropriate form for your intended program.
Questions about the Program?
Contact the Graduate Admissions OfficeTel: 716.829.8400
Toll free: 1.800.777.3921