Applying to the MBA Degree Program
D'Youville's MBA Program provides a flexible and unique delivery format for the busy, working adult. With classes held on Saturdays and one online evening chat session, students can complete their master's degree in 19 months.
- D'Youville College maintains open admissions whereby applications are processed continually throughout the year.
In order for an applicant to be considered for acceptance:
- Submit an online application.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels. (Students from countries other than the U.S. or Canada must submit a course-by-course evaluation through World Educational Services).
- Two letters of recommendations.
- Submit a current resumé.
- Submit a one-page statement of purpose outlining your professional goals and objectives of approximately 500 words.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 for international students from non-English speaking countries.
Admission requirements and prerequisite coursework for applicants:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Students who do not have an undergraduate degree in business are considered for admission but maybe required to complete up to five modules through Peregrine Academic Services.*
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA (4.0 System) at the undergraduate level.
- Two+ years of employment experience in a professional, corporate, business or military environment.
* Peregrine Academic Services modules include: Accounting, Business Finance, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and Quantitative Research Techniques and Statistics.
For additional information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (716) 829-8400 or email@example.com.
Get to Know Us
"As an MBA student, I've learned that integrity, honesty and above all being open to my ideas being challenged are an important part of growing."
When you apply, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship based on your academic achievement.
Get directions to campus and parking information.
Our beautiful campus offers plenty of green space and a dynamic urban setting.
Take the tour