Thank you for your interest in applying to D'Youville!
We look forward to receiving your application and learning about your academic interests and background.
Admission to most of our graduate programs is on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified of a decision. Some departments have early application deadlines, such as Physical Therapy (November 30).
Tip: Admission requirements vary for individual graduate and doctoral programs. Please visit the Graduate Programs page to see whether your intended program has any special admissions or application procedures.
First, review additional instructions (if applicable):
The Graduate Online Application is for all graduate programs and the following programs:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Canadian Teacher Education
The Doctoral Online Application is for the following programs:
- Health Policy and Health Education
- Educational Leadership
2. Submit Additional Materials
- Request an official transcript from all colleges, universities, and graduate schools previously attended.
- Submit a professional resume and at least one letter of recommendation. (Some program require two letters of recommendation. Please see specific program.)
- Canadian students applying to the master's degree program in Education must also submit a high school transcript.
- Nursing program candidates must submit a copy of their license.
- Other documents as may be required by specific graduate programs.
Special Note to Canadian Teacher Education Applicants: Please review the certification application requirements.
All hard-copy documents should be mailed to the Graduate Admissions Office.
Campus visits are a great way to get a feel for what DYC is all about. Read more
View a D'Youville campus map and get directions. Read more
If you're a Canadian students, review our application requirements. Read more
If you're an international students, review our application requirements. Read more