If you're entering in the fall, you'll be invited to attend a half-day student orientation in June or July.
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school at D'Youville College! We take great pride in getting to know you on a personal level to ensure you are getting the most of your education. Below you will find important information about your next steps in the admissions process.
Secure Your Place
Submit Your Tuition Deposit (if required)
Some of our graduate programs required a tuition deposit. This non-refundable deposit confirms your place in your graduate program. If your academic program requires a deposit, you can submit it by mail, in person, or online. Please refer to your acceptance letter for details.
Note: Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy admitted students should contact Graduate Admissions at 1-800-777-3921 regarding submission of their tuition deposit.
Tip: Save a step and combine your tuition deposit with the $100 housing deposit!
Submit Your Housing Deposit
$100 Housing Deposit
To reserve on-campus housing, you need to submit a housing deposit. You can submit the non-refundable deposit by mail, in person, or online. Tip: Save a step and combine your housing deposit with your tuition deposit!
The Residence Life Office will contact you with information concerning housing forms that need to be filled out once your housing deposit has been processed. The housing forms, including the application and roommate questionnaire are also available online, beginning in April.
Apply for Financial Aid
- To determine financial aid eligibility, complete the FAFSA online. The D'Youville College code number is 002712.
- Questions about financial aid? We assign each student a financial aid counselor to make the process as easy as possible. You can also attend a financial aid workshop on campus to learn more about the process.
- Canadian students can apply for assistance through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
Submit Your Final Transcripts
- If you're currently enrolled at another college or university, make sure to send your official transcript(s) showing degree conferal prior to final enrollment at D'Youville.
Sign Up for Orientation
- If you're starting classes in the fall, plan to attend new student orientation in July. Watch for your invitation to attend in April, then reserve your spot right away. For physical therapy students, orientation will be held in May.
- If you're starting classes in the spring, plan to attend new student orientation in November or December. Watch for your invitation to attend and then reserve your spot right away.
Physical Exam & Immunization Forms
- New York State law requires proof of immunization for measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis before registering for classes. Have your physician complete the health form (PDF) and the Meningitis Vaccination Form (PDF) return it to the DYC Health Center as soon as possible.
- All current and former members of the United States Armed Forces are eligible to receive special student services. In some cases, spouses and children also may be eligible. If you are a veteran or have a family member who served in the armed forces please contact the D'Youville Veterans Affairs Office to learn more.
International Students (Non-Canadian)
- All international students are required to attend the international student orientation.
- All international students must submit an international student financial form (PDF) to obtain their I-20. Submit this form to the DYC International Student Office.
- All Canadian students must submit an international student financial form (PDF) to obtain their I-20. Submit this form to the DYC International Student Office.
- Questions? Please feel free to stop by and visit us! Make an appointment to meet with your graduate admissions counselor. They are happy to answer any questions you have and share what D'Youville has to offer!