Over 75 endowed and restricted scholarships are awarded to current students each year.
Thanks to the generosity of D'Youville alumni, endowed and restricted scholarships are available for continuing students. The average award is $1,000 for the academic year and is not renewable.
Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, including need, academic performance and community involvement. If you're awarded an endowed or restricted scholarship, you can reapply for the scholarship annually.
- Undergraduate students enrolled full-time
- Graduate students enrolled in master's degree programs (9 credits or more)
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Program
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Pharmacy (PMD) Program
Students Who Are Not Eligible
- Advanced Certificate students
- RN to BSN Completion Program students
- All other Doctoral students not listed above
Each year, applications are available online starting November 1.
U.S. Student Applicants
- Applicants must complete the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Log-in to your DYC StudentForms account.
- Select "+-Request" button and add the 2018-2019 Endowed and Restricted Scholarship Application.
- Complete the 2018-2019 Endowed and Restricted Scholarship Application on your taskbar.
- Attach a one-page, double-spaced essay describing the circumstances that demonstrate need for the scholarship.
- Remember to click 'Submit' on your application once all tasks have been completed.
- Materials should be submitted via DYC StudentForms by April 1, 2018.
Canadian, International, or non-fafsa filing Student Applicants
- Canadian, International and Non-FAFSA Filing Student applicants must complete the Endowed and Restricted Scholarship Application (PDF).
- Applicants attach a one-page, double-spaced essay describing the circumstances that demonstrate need for the scholarship.
- Attach your and your parents (if requested) 2016 Tax Returns.
- Materials must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office, KAB 208 by April 1, 2018.
The Scholarship Committee meets in April to make scholarship decisions.
- Students are notified of scholarship awards in late spring.
- Awards are applied to your financial aid package for the following academic year (2018-2019).