You discovered us. You explored your program. You’re ready. Let us help you complete your application so you can start planning for your future. We already know it's going to be a bright one.
Every year students connect with our university and our programs and apply early. We think that’s a commitment worth rewarding and that’s why we created the D’Youville Early Decision program. If you’ve decided on D’Youville and would like to apply for early acceptance to an undergraduate program, we’re committed to offering you rewarding benefits for that commitment and a faster track to planning for your future.
Explore the D'Youville Early Decision program, learn more, and apply by December 18 to qualify.
A Locked-In Tuition Guarantee
We’re dedicated to keeping the cost of higher education affordable, but no one can forecast the future. When you enroll in our Early Decision option, we commit to lock in your tuition rate over all 4 years. Plan today and know your plans for your entire time with us.
Financial Aid that Grows with You
While you’re growing in your program, the financial aid that is available to you will grow with you. Our Early Decision students are eligible for progressive financial aid, which means the longer you’re with us, the more you’ll be eligible to receive.
Support to Explore, Even After You Graduate
Students in health profession majors who commit to Early Decision will be guaranteed job or graduate school placement upon graduation in May 2025. Students who do not find work in their field or get placed into a graduate program will be permitted to live on campus for free through December 2025. During this stay, you'll be assigned a career coach for intensive placement efforts and we'll work with you on personal presentation development.
A Faster Path to What’s Next
When you commit to finish your search and join us, we commit to helping you prepare for a clear future and a connection to your program and, eventually, your career. We know you’ve made a great choice, and you know you’ve made a great choice. Let’s focus on what’s next.
Early Decision Timeline
Applying Early Decision
- You must submit your application for Early Decision by December 18, 2020.
- Applicants who originally applied under rolling admission or early action may contact the office of admissions to have their application switched to Early Decision.
- You may only apply as Early Decision at one institution. Early decision is a binding agreement upon acceptance to the institution of choice.
- The D’Youville Solutions and Financial Aid Teams are available and happy to discuss your financial plan, awards and scholarships, and other considerations you may have at this time.
D’Youville Early Decision Policy
- If an applicant is not accepted for admission on Early Decision, the applicant will still be considered for admission as a rolling applicant.
- Early Decision offers will be delivered to all Early Decision applicants by December 22, 2020.
- Early Decision deposit deadline is December 31, 2020.
- Early Decision deposit requires the applicant to withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities.