Undergraduate Academic Programs Overview
All of D'Youville's bachelor's degree programs emphasize a broad-based liberal arts education as a well as a professional orientation.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Accounting BS
- ADVANCE Business Management BS
- Biology BA & BS
- Business Management BS
- Chemistry BS
- Childhood (Elementary) Education (1-6) BA
- Interdisciplinary Studies BA
- English BA
- Exercise and Sports Studies BS
- Global Studies BA
- Health Analytics BS
- Health Services Management BS
- History BA
- Liberal Studies for Education BA
- Mathematics BA & BS
- Nursing BSN
- Nursing BSN Completion for RNs
- Philosophy BA
Pre-Professional science (pre-medical,
- Psychology BA
- Public Health BS
- Sociology BA
- English: Literature
- English: Writing and New Media
- Environmental Studies
- Exercise and Sports Studies
- Fine Arts
- Health Services Administration
- Natural Sciences
- Public Health
- Religious Studies
- Spanish for Health Professions
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.
See the world as a D'Youville student! We sponsor study-abroad and exchange programs in 11 countries. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.
Living on campus is a great way to make the most of your college years.
"During my internship, I helped connect NY state business with global opportunities through the World Bank."
Read his story