Study Abroad Programs
Semester-long or Summer Programs
Each of our semester-long or summer programs is designed to fit into your academic program, giving you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture while you're in college.
Our study abroad programs include:
CAPA Affiliate Programs
- D'Youville in Beijing (China)
- D'Youville in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- D'Youville in Dublin (Ireland)
- D'Youville in Florence (Italy)
- D'Youville in Istanbul (Turkey)
- D'Youville in London (England)
- D'Youville in Sydney (Australia)
Hungarian Exchange Program
D'Youville College and Balassi Bálint Institute for Hungarian Studies (BBI) have formed a special agreement for International Business and Global Studies majors that provides a unique program allowing you to earn a full year's college credit while immersing you in a cultural experience that will enrich your life.
Ireland Exchange Program
Each year a student from Northern Ireland is chosen to be able to study at D'Youville College through the Business Education Initiative (BEI). As a thank you for the hosting of BEI students, Northern Ireland Institutions offer a limited number of spots in the Irish American Scholars Program.
- This is a very competitive program.
- Students must apply by February 1st
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA.
- For more information about the application process and to download the application materials, please review the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities Irish American Scholars Program page and then make an appointment with the International Student Office.
Campus location: DAC 219
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Get the latest news about Study Abroad programs and learn about the student experience.
"By studying history, I know the past ways that countries interacted and by studying Global Studies, I can predict the future interactions of countries."
Read her story
Learn about the many scholarships offered for students who study abroad.
Get the answers to the questions you have about studying abroad as a D'Youville student.