Study Abroad Programs
Semester-long or Summer Programs
Each of our semester-long or summer programs is designed to fit into your academic program, giving you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture while you're in college.
CAPA Affiliate Programs
- D'Youville in Shanghai (China)
- D'Youville in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- D'Youville in Dublin (Ireland)
- D'Youville in Florence (Italy)
- D'Youville in London (England)
- D'Youville in Sydney (Australia)
"Art and Medicine" Study Abroad Program
Florence, Italy (May)
D'Youville students from various academic majors can travel to Florence, Italy in May for a two-week experience as part of an exchange program between the University of Florence and DYC. Contact Kathleen Anderson in the Math and Natural Sciences Department for more information about this program.
Read about a student blogger's experience at 2014 Art and Medicine Study Abroad Program
Hungarian Exchange Program
D'Youville College and Balassi Bálint Institute for Hungarian Studies (BBI) have formed a special agreement for International Business and Global Studies majors that provides a unique program allowing you to earn a full year's college credit while immersing you in a cultural experience that will enrich your life.
Ireland Exchange Program
Each year a student from Northern Ireland is chosen to be able to study at D'Youville College through the Business Education Initiative (BEI). As a thank you for the hosting of BEI students, Northern Ireland Institutions offer a limited number of spots in the Irish American Scholars Program.
- This is a very competitive program.
- Students must apply by February 1st
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA.
- For more information about the application process and to download the application materials, please review the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities Irish American Scholars Program page and then make an appointment with the International Student Office.
Campus location: DAC 219
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Get the latest news about Study Abroad programs and learn about the student experience.
"By studying history, I know the past ways that countries interacted and by studying Global Studies, I can predict the future interactions of countries."
Read her story
Learn about the many scholarships offered for students who study abroad.
Get the answers to the questions you have about studying abroad as a D'Youville student.