The D'Youville Physician Assistant Department measures its success as a program at achieving it goals by how well it meets the standards set forth in the mission statement.
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become exemplary clinicians.
- Our students will be trained to serve patients across the lifespan, with health and wellness promotion in primary care and interprofessional collaboration.
- Our students will be trained to serve diverse patient populations.
- Our students will demonstrate professionalism across multiple areas of clinical practice.
- Our students will become competent in medical and evidenced based research through scholarly activity.